We hope you are super happy with your items, but just in case here are some notes on our returns policy.
Returns Policy Overview
- You have 21 days to return your goods from the dispatch receipt date
- You can use our Royal Mail tracked returns service at a specially reduced rate. We will deduct £3.00 from your refund to pay for this service when the item is received
- Sale items you have 7 days (unless they fall outside of returnable items)
- Please check the item is returnable PRIOR to purchasing to avoid disappointment (see below for a guide)
- Personalised / Custom items are non returnable
- Clothing is returnable (if not personalised, which includes Letters)
- You may cancel your goods before shipment if the item is not in production or a delay has incurred beyond that expected.
CANCEL PRIOR TO DISPATCH - Notifying us of your cancellation by emailing email@example.com with your Name, Order Number, Email and Address you ordered under within 14 days of placing your order (if it has not dispatched). Or you can use the form which is HERE. If work has started on your custom item or we have put your item into production, we reserve the right to charge for any part services rendered, or refuse cancellation if a non cancellable item.
RETURN AFTER DISPATCH - Please check the item can be returned.. then use the form in your parcel to advise what you are returning and why. Or you can download a form HERE RETURN FORM (click to download if you did not get one in your parcel) to send the item back to us.
If it is non returnable we do not have to process it and may return the item back to you without further notice and reserve the right to ask for these costs. You have 21 days (7 on sale items) from receipt to return your items to us.
Initial postage is non refundable (unless the item is faulty or you cancel your order)
NON RECEIPT OF GOODS - Nearly all our items are sent via tracked delivery. Any non receipt of goods notification has to be sent to us within 14 days of of dispatch from us for us to resolve. Please do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and delivery issue. If you have provided us with the incorrect information for delivery we reserve the right to ask for any further cost implication.
- Any items you wish to return under our returns policy must be sent back within 21 days of dispatch receipt of goods.
- Please package the item(s) up in the original packaging or appropriate materials to protect the goods and send it back to us along with a copy of your original invoice and the returns form (Included in your parcel or available to download HERE)
- We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage as we are not liable for items lost in transit. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- We will process the refund for the goods directly to your payment method within 30 days of receipt of the items or within 30 days of notification of proof of sending. This does not include any time it takes your bank to then process our refund request. We will not refund any original postal costs under our returns procedure unless exercising your right to cancel.
- We reserve the right to deduct costs of diminished goods.
ClothingNon customised clothing can be returned. Custom colours and personalised items (including letters) are non returnable. Please note any clothing that has any sign of wear at all will not be refunded to you. We reserve the right to deduct costs of diminished goods and any return costs.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OPERATING EXCHANGES due to production demands. You need to return the original item as per the returns policy. If you would like to reorder we can offer a free returns service at the time of placing your new order with us. Just message the team
- Sale items must be returned within 7 days of receipt (if they are returnable)
- Sample sale items and special discounts are classed as full and final and are non returnable
Things to note..
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
- Please note that by placing an order for a custom item, the service will begin at the point of order placement during the cancellation 14 day period. You will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased an experience or custom design with us.
- If you use our returns service - we can deduct the cost of the service from any funds should it not be authorised in advance.
- If you have any further questions, please get in touch
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable. This includes all items classed as 'bespoke' and includes but is not limited to:
- Gift Vouchers
- Creative pieces (that are classed as specially commissioned when you place an order) e.g.:bespoke or personalised art, personalised charts, rugs, ceramics, mugs etc
- Anything that’s specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable).
- Custom colours on clothing
- Custom prints on clothing (including letters) and items by special request
- Handmade to order items
- Balloons out of packets
- Any pre packaged item with the seal broken
- Any item that cannot be resold
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Craft Kits where the seal is broken or the kits opened
- Fabrics, Yarn or items which are cut or made specifically for your order
- One off sale items
- End of line sale items that are marked as non returnable
- Vintage Items
- Food Hygiene products which we have to guarantee food standards - eg: Straws
- Furniture or homewares (such as rugs) that are made to order
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal where the seal is broken.
- Bulk orders which are produced for you.
- We do NOT accept international returns - export of goods is logged as full and final sale.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable before ordering.
We cannot accept any return parcels for processing that fall outside the Returns Policy that have not been authorised prior to posting.
Should you wish to cancel your contract for any other reason, please notify us of your wish to cancel by emailing email@example.com with your Name, Order Number, Email and Address you ordered under.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full details of all of our terms of service.
We strive to achieve the highest quality of goods - but should something be awry, please contact the team in the first instance and we will endeavour to find a solution for you. We cannot accept return of faulty goods without prior notice.