Big Balloon with Handmade Tassel Tail - Purple Ombre
Our Purple Ombre Big Balloon Tassel Tail is a giant delicious addition to any party or wedding. It uses our premium tissue papers, hand cut in our studio in perfect colour tones for your wedding or celebration. We give you the choice of balloon. This colour way includes:
- Colour Tissue: Deep Purple, Pansy, Lilac, White
- Colour Balloon: Purple, Lilac, White
Since 2010 we have made a big pop at various "do's" and celebrations; they are also a perfect alternative wedding decoration, prop or aisle dressing. As featured on ROCK MY WEDDING, Brides Magazine and Living Etc. Our signature Big Balloon Tails are created using a mix of our hand cut tassels, attached to one of our 1m Big Balloons.
Each Tassel Balloon Contains:
- 1m Big Balloon - Choose your colour
- 2.5m long tassel tail ready to attach with a pull loop
- 10 Mixed Tissue Tassel Tails - glued into position
- Flat packed ready to inflate and tie your tassel to
- Tassels are FAT and hand twisted - approx each 30cm long with 10cm gap between them
- Helium - you can buy our 50 canister disposable bottles, or hire a large canister for big events
- Hi-Float - which is a liquid that lines the porous latex in the balloon to create a seal, enabling the balloon to stay up for several days!
- Balloon cups - are quickly keeping the balloon sealed
- Our handmade tassel tails come in a selection of our favourite colours or we can make bespoke ones to match your event. Just ask our team.
- We also have off the shelf streamers, festooning and fringing.
- They are BIG so it is wise to inflate them in situ - they are very big to fit in a car, and remember they can only be 85cm wide to fit through a standard door.
- How much Helium? 1 standard 30 balloon canister per balloon (or if inflating to 85cm you can fill 2 from a 50 balloon canister)
- Balloons should be inflated by an adult and are NOT TOYS. Please supervise children and play it safe.
- When blown up with helium - have your string and a weight ready.. you don't want to let it go!
Please refer to our balloon and helium FAQS and warnings HERE
SAFETY DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Balloons (and Helium) should be used by an adult following independent instructions and are NOT TOYS. Please supervise children and play it safe. Please note if a balloon is incorrectly filled, used, lost or popped we cannot take responsibility.
Photography and design copyright - Pearl and Earl Ltd - all rights reserved.