Chevron Paper Straws - Grey
Zig Zag Chevron Paper Straws..a twist on the classic stripey straws.
Our Pearl and Earl Paper Straws are the perfect blend of retro charm and eco chic.. made with modern methods (so they dont unravel) and printed with water based inks. We have been designing our own straws for over 10 years, the original European supplier; so you can be assured of the quality and zingy bright colour depth that our customers have come to expect from us.
- Pack of 25 straws
- 20cm x 6mm diameter
- Made from eco paper and printed with water based inks
- Passes EU and FDA food hygiene tests
- Sturdy enough to remain in drinks for up to 10 hours! Does not easily unravel (an improvement on the original vintage variety)
- Eco biodegradable cello (not plastic) packaging
- We stock LOTS of patterns and colours and co-ordinated items.
Our Partner brand TIPI STRAWS specialises in Paper Straws and they have manufacturing in the UK and globally, working with clients across the world on making the switch to paper.
Why Tipi?.. like their namesake ancient nomadic dwellings, they are simple, functional, beautiful, can be taken anywhere and #leavenotrace
NOT ALL PAPER STRAWS ARE CREATED EQUAL... ours are thicker, certified sustainable, tested to high industry standards which we helped set. They won't go soggy in your drink, meaning you have a super sipping experience!
Please see our PARTNER TRADE SITE if you would like BULK PACKS, wholesale or something bespoke.