Paper Straw Flag & Paper DIY PDF - St Georges Day
- Can I personalise this? NO
- SIZE: A4
- Number of sheets included: 2
- Immediate download and no postage costs
- Product instructions and license terms sheet included, please read.
- It will only be available for 7 days, any problems - please let us know
- DIY Printables are designs we have created that you can simply download and then print on your printer.
- If the PDF is editable (can personalise it) you can type into the text squares and use any font stored on your computer to make the design your own.
- They are made to print on A4 printers and are best used on the BEST QUALITY PRINT settings for your printer
- You will need a copy of ADOBE READER 9 or above, which is free to download, to access your pattern.
- You can play with your own printer settings for quality and size of print, this is not under the control of our artwork, but your printer. Our team cannot support printer enquiries.
- For Straw Flags - simply print onto A4 paper and cut out, then stick round your straw using a glue stick.
- For Stickers, we recommend printing onto an A4 FULL STICKER PAPER and then using a craft knife to cut out for stickers or labels at your leisure
- Other Items - you can print onto card or paper stock for gift tags, cards or invitations. Basically it is UP TO YOU.
- On editable PDF's you will not be able to save the text - so make sure you print it once filled in!
**A NOTE ON COPYRIGHT: please be aware that the patterns are for SINGLE LICENSE USE for the purchaser and any further scanning, copying, sharing or other use of the pattern is breach of IP rights. They are not licensed for copying or any form of commercial use - if this is something you wish to do, please contact us for a license. Our designs are our lifeblood, and we really appreciate your understanding in this matter. More details can be found in our Terms and Copyright pages.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce / Pearl and Earl Ltd - all rights reserved