Classic Dad Poem Art Print
An original poem written by Jacqui dedicated to her Dad, the sentiment of which makes a perfect gift to celebrate your Dad at Christmas, Fathers Day, on his birthday or any other occasion. Our classic Multi Award winning art prints, make a unique gift which can be personalised with your own message.
- Giclee Printed to fine art standards onto premium Archival Matt textured Art Card
- Standard size A4
- Print only - unframed
- Wrapped in eco cello bag for protection
- Upgrade Size - A3 or A2
- Have the print framed by our framer
- Add a Personalised message (in smaller font at the bottom) - only if you select this upgrade
- A4 prints are packed in Premium gift envelope then boxed for shipping
- Larger prints are rolled in Tube ready to frame or giftwrap to protect the print.
- Framing is bubble wrapped, boxed and sent via tracked delivery.
Should you choose to have the print framed - the work is done by our local talented framer, using either a BLACK or WHITE 22mm frame and hand cut white textured mount. We use Gallery Standard Plexi Acrylic which has 99% clarity. We know we are not the cheapest framing option but his work is epic! He frames for top London galleries and designers, including people like Paul Smith (and Pearl and Earl of course!)
- A4 Print Size - 29.5 x 21cm >Framed 40x32cm
- A3 Print Size - 29.5 x 42cm >Framed 40x52cm
- A2 Print Size - 42 x 59cm >Framed 52x70cm
Please >CLICK HERE< to see our Art and Framing FAQS
WORDS STRICTLY COPYRIGHTED - Jacqui Pearce all rights reserved. Cannot be reproduced without Author permission. Design - Copyright Pearl and Earl Ltd - All rights reserved.