Classic Married Life Poem Art Print
An original poem written by Jacqui for her husband on their first Paper Anniversary, the sentiment of which makes a perfect gift to celebrate a wedding or anniversary. We also do a version of this without reference to children.
Our classic Multi Award winning art prints, make a unique gift which can be personalised with your own message.
- Giclee Printed to fine art standards onto premium Archival Matt textured Art Card
- Standard size A4
- Print only - unframed
- Wrapped in eco cello bag for protection
- Includes FREE personalisation with a short message at the bottom
- Upgrade Size
- Have the print framed by our framer
- A4 prints are packed in Premium gift envelope then boxed for shipping
- Larger prints are rolled in Tube ready to frame or giftwrap to protect the print.
- Framing is bubble wrapped, boxed and sent via tracked delivery.
Should you choose to have the print framed - the work is done by our local talented framer, using either a BLACK or WHITE 22mm frame and hand cut white textured mount. We use Gallery Standard Plexi Acrylic which has 99% clarity. We know we are not the cheapest framing option but his work is epic!
- A4 Print Size - 29.5 x 21cm >Framed 40x32cm
- A3 Print Size - 29.5 x 42cm >Framed 40x52cm
- A2 Print Size - 42 x 59cm >Framed 52x70cm ** Bespoke please ask
Please >CLICK HERE< to see our Art and Framing FAQS
WORDS STRICTLY COPYRIGHTED - Jacqui Pearce all rights reserved. Cannot be reproduced without Author permission. Design - Copyright Pearl and Earl Ltd - All rights reserved.